Like Top Gear but with better hair - AutoChic is written for women, by women
- Ford Focus ST - Sporty and fast
- KIA SLi Sorento - Fun, family-friendly SUV
- BMW 328i Sedan - Sleek + sexy!
- Volvo XC60 D4 - Has 2 in-built booster seats
- Mitsubishi Lancer LX Sportback - Safe + versatile
- Hyundai i40 Elite Sedan - Sexy, sleek, modern sedan
- BMW X1 xDrive 28i - Leather interior & all class
- Kia Optima SLi - Elegant, sporty + good value for $
- Volvo V40 R-Design - First car with Pedestrian Airbags
- Hyundai i30 - Punchy fuel economy
- Holden Commodore SV6 - Runs on gas
- Hyundai Santa Fe Elite CRDi - Amazing on fuel
- Nissan X-Trail TL - Sporty with a big booty
- Georgia gets into the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- Ford Falcon G6 Eco Boost - a new and improved Falcon
- 2013 Mitsubishi ASX 2.0L 2WD - Sporty + strong
- Infiniti M30d S Premium - Don Draper would LOVE it
- Lexus LX 570 - There's something for everyone
- Adult-sized Safety 1st baby car seat - Try this on for size
- Love Luggage - the cutest luggage sets ever
- Exclusive interview with Amy MacDonald
- Win Emu Australia Wattle Hill Gloves
- Aje & Hyundai join forces - the latest fashion/car mesh
- It's the law: Not-at-fault drivers get free replacement cars
- Kia Sportage, Wonder Woman Style
- Take a peek at the 2013 Kia Rondo with The Croods
- Meet Peugeot's Fixed Price Servicing - a girl's best friend
- Driving to distraction - so you think you can drive?
- What celebrities listen to in their car - with rara.com
- Too busy to find your dream car? - Let us help!
- Tailor your test drive - Poyser's great service
- Women behind the wheel at Poyser
- How to buy a car
- Green Slip 101- The choice is yours.
Written by Olivia Richardson: 23-May-2013
If your kid's ever given you the dirty eye for strapping them into their baby/booster seat, this may be their turn to grin.
Baby/child car seat maker Safety 1st unleashed Australia's largest, custom-made, adult-sized car seat at the 2013 Pregnancy, Baby & Children's Expo last Friday (and will also be displayed at the Expo in Brisbane in June and in Melbourne come October).
This Alice-in-Wonderland-style-'GROW' giant car seat's fully scaled and made from the very same materials used in Safety 1st child car seats. Just climb in to discover first-hand the side-impact protection and extra padding offered in Safety 1st car seats. It's the ultimate try-before-you-buy, no?
Click here to go straight to the article
Written by Juliet Potter: 20-May-2013
Yes Mr Bouris
Just as dogs sometimes resemble their owners and you can tell a lot about a man from his shoes, wheels choice also gives an indication of your personality. So what do some of Australia's biggest celebrity rides say about their drivers? Read on.
Jackie O – Range Rover Sport, $150K.
If Victoria Beckham has one, then we want one too. No, we're not talking about her husband. Keeping in vogue, Jackie's Range Rover Sport is unsurprisingly the car of choice for the yummy mummy social set who require space, comfort and most importantly, a vehicle that can’t be issued a ticket from the fashion police. This car says ‘I care what I wear’.